Oasis kitchen worktops come in 28 mm and 38 mm thicknesses. There are over 30 designs available within the oasis worktop range along with a variety of texture options in each design. The latest technology used in sealing the worktop edges prevents moisture from penetrating the top surface. This makes these worktops moisture resistant and increases their durability. The laminate sheet of an oasis worktop is made out of supreme quality chipboard or particleboard that is an impact, heat, and stain resistant.Varieties of Oasis Kitchen WorktopsThere are generally two work-surface profiles available in the oasis worktop category. One is the waterfall profile that features an elegant flowing arc created by a top edge of the 10 mm radius and a square return. The other is the bull nose profile which is offered only in 38 mm thickness. This is an equally stylish profile with a 6 mm radius and a continuous, sophisticated return.Oasis kitchen worktops are specially known for the variety of textures they offer to a consumer. You can select a texture based not just on the decor of your kitchen but you’re your maintenance habits and the products and appliances you use in your kitchen.Some popular oasis laminate textures have been highlighted below:1. Crystal: This is an elegant texture that features an attractive shimmer surface. Its minute texture effects easily conceal fingerprints, dust, and stain marks.
2. Gloss: Oasis worktops with a gloss finish are scuff and wear resistant because of state-of-the-art AR Plus technology used in their making. The sheen laminated surface automatically becomes the focal point in any kitchen and prevents it from appearing monotonous.
3. Super Matt: As the name suggests, super Matt worktops appear and feel exceptionally smooth. The smooth surface along with a beautiful pattern is an excellent choice for any contemporary kitchen.
4. Universal: Oasis worktops with a universal texture have a Matt finish that is simple, clean, and goes with all kinds of decors.
5. Pearl: This texture features a clean, sheen look with minuscule surface details.
6. Radiance: Radiant finish gives oasis kitchen worktops a distinctive appearance of quartz that can be seen only in natural stone.
7. Deep Crystal: This texture enhances the overall appeal of an oasis top by offering it a delicate and unique 3-D effect.
8. Wood Original: As the name suggests, worktops with this finish feature a linear, wood grain texture.Understanding Your Worktop NeedsSome of the questions you can ask yourself before deciding the texture of your kitchen worktop can be: How frequently do I want to renovate my kitchen? Will I be willing to replace the worktop every year? Does my kitchen get sufficient sunlight or does it appear gloomy at times? Does there tend to be a lot of dust in my house and kitchen? How often do I clean my kitchen? Is there frequent beer and wine spillage in my kitchen? Such questions will help you understand the nature of your worktop needs better.